We often utilize a combination of:
- Physical modalities
- Physical therapy to improve body mechanics and posture
- Medications (primarily non-opioids)
- Targeted injection therapies
- Pain Psychology (biofeedback, pacing strategies, and relaxation techniques)
- Manipulative therapy
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Sleep modification
Our Approach to Pain Management
We always embody a comprehensive and holistic approach to treating patients suffering from chronic pain of all types and severities. Of primary importance, is to establish an accurate diagnosis for the most effective treatment, while embracing evidence-based medicine with the goal of maximizing functional potential.
We Practice Appropriate and Minimal Opioid Prescribing
Our practice and clinicians are extremely knowledgable in regards to Washington State, CDC guidelines for prescribing opioids, and standards of care in pain management involving the use of opioid analgesics (narcotic medication) for chronic non-cancer related pain. We strive to help patients and providers navigate the difficult world of day to day pain management in a safe and effective manner.